Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

» Affiliation Request Thread
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

» Is there a role play section or just the pro bending boards?
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

» Nation Request Thread
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

» 'ello??
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

» Naruto - Warring States
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

» The Forum Will Be Going Through Changes!
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

» WLL is looking for staff!
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

» Attack on Titan
WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is musicxxangel

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 217 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

HanasakuyaWhite Lotus LeaderFounder

Title : The Avatar of the Forums

WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Empty
PostSubject: WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules   WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 2:28 pm

Welcome to The White Lotus Legacy (WLL). We are pleased to have you here and glad you decided to choose us as a community to be apart of. As any community, we do have our own set of rules and policies that you must abide by while a member here. They're pretty relaxed, but make sure you've got them down as you enjoy your stay here!

The WLL Rules

1. Be kind and be respectful of everyone. This is a very basic rule of any community and life as a whole. Please be kind and respectful to all members on here. Any and all members come from different walks of life, so this is an incredibly important rule to follow. If you find yourself needing assistance in remembering this rule, just remember: treat others the way you want to be treated.

1b. Bullying and/or harmful chat will not be tolerated and will most likely result in a swift, permanent ban. What do I mean by bullying? Bullying is, by definition: a person who hurts, persecutes, or intimidates other people. REFRAIN. Some people could laugh off the most vicious comments while others may be driven to self-harm and/or suicide. Bullying on the internet is just as serious/dangerous/destructive as it is in "real life".

This also includes being "elitist.” There will be members with various amount of knowledge and various interests, so please be respectful to everyone. We are all Avatar series fans and we are all equal. No one here is "better than someone else".

What do I mean by harmful chat? Rape jokes, racist jokes, gay jokes, derogatory slurs, etc. Things like this are NOT allowed as they are a form of bullying and will be dealt with in the same way bullying would be dealt with.

2. Keep any sort of real-life topics (such as news, religion, etc.) to a minimum. I do not frown on real life discussion here, but please keep it to a minimum and keep it in the correct area. These topics are delicate and can escalate into drama and issues, which here at WLL we want to avoid.

2b. Be kind and be respectful of everyone. I cannot reiterate that enough, especially in regard to real-life topics.

3. Only one account per user. If you wish for a name change, please request one from Chikami.

4. Please post your topic/thread in it's proper section. This means keep spam in the spam area, ALTA discussion in the ALTA area, etc. I don't want to find LoK topics, for example, in the ALTA area.

5. Please keep profanity to a minimum. Definitely not against profanity, however, please keep it to a minimum. This is due to wanting to:

A) Keep this forum classy and
B) Respecting other members and the forum as a whole.

6. One thread per topic. Please do not start multiple topics in an area. For example, I do not want to see a bunch of "Borra" topics in the LoK Characters & Relationships board. If you are unsure of if a thread is already made, search it first, and if nothing comes up, make the thread. If the topic is already made, feel free to post in that topic. Even if it's 6 months old, go ahead and revive it.

7. Respect ALL staff. Period. You may not like what a moderator or an admin has to say/tells you to do, but you MUST comply with their requests. No staff member will ever make you do something harmful or something uncomfortable. If there is a legitimate issue with a staff member, please bring it up with ME and I will take care of it.

8. Avatars must be kept at a PG-13 rating or lower!

9. Please be literate. No chat-speak, l33t speak, none of that. You do not have to be perfect, but do your best to use proper grammar and all that. Thank you.

Punishments

1st offense: You will be issued a warning.

2nd offense: You will be issued yet another warning and will be on a one week probation.

3rd offense: You will be issued a one week ban.

4th offense: You will be issued a one month ban.

5th offense: You will be issued a permanent ban.

5 is pretty generous, don't you think?

Last edited by Hanasakuya on Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://thewhitelotuslegacy.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules   WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:08 pm

Generous for now, but that generous offer can be taken away too if future members don't behave and be respectful. We're all here because of our love for ATLA/LOK, so why ruin it for everyone?
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

HanasakuyaWhite Lotus LeaderFounder

Title : The Avatar of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules   WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:14 pm

We'll see how it goes. It should be fine.
Back to top Go down
https://thewhitelotuslegacy.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules   WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WLL (The White Lotus Legacy) Rules

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1