Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

» Affiliation Request Thread
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Guest Sun Nov 24, 2013 3:20 pm

» Is there a role play section or just the pro bending boards?
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:51 pm

» Nation Request Thread
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:37 pm

» 'ello??
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Kaira Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:34 pm

» Naruto - Warring States
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:57 pm

» The Forum Will Be Going Through Changes!
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:52 pm

» WLL is looking for staff!
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Hanasakuya Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:45 pm

» Attack on Titan
Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:07 pm

Statistics
We have 23 registered users
The newest registered user is musicxxangel

Our users have posted a total of 1818 messages in 217 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 45 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm

Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

Title : Heir of Breath

Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Empty
PostSubject: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:21 pm

hehehe, i just had to make a homestuck thread, i love it so much Razz
So please if you;re part of the homestuck fandom please feel free to post some homestuck related stuff here and we'll have a sburb party Very Happy non homestucks interested in it are also welcome of course Razz
OTP: JohnDave
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

HanasakuyaWhite Lotus LeaderFounder

Title : The Avatar of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:29 pm

I am not into Homestuck (LOL had to edit) but my best friend is a nut for Homestuck...

As soon as I saw your title. I knew. Edit: This -- "Title: Heir of Breath"

XD
Back to top Go down
https://thewhitelotuslegacy.rpg-board.net
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:34 pm

hehe yeah, i think avatar and homestck are my two favorite fandoms, too bad both of them are in hiatus :'(
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 12:35 pm

AeroMage wrote:
hehe yeah, i think avatar and homestck are my two favorite fandoms, too bad both of them are in hiatus :'(

If I remember correctly, Homestuck is on hiatus so that way you guys can have your GAME of it to play. Razz

And yeah, LoK season 2 is sure taking it's time... >.>
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

thinkincolorsWater Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 4:42 pm

i love homestuck omg! it's like my favorite thing ever.
Back to top Go down
http://thinkincolors.tumblr.com
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:54 pm

yay a fellow homestuck Very Happy please tell me your favorite characyer, otp and the like. I love john, roxy, and jade, they're so awesome Very Happy like i said otp is johndave.if i could go god tier i would be the mage of breath
Back to top Go down
Kyoko
Fire Lady
Media Councilwoman

KyokoFire LadyMedia Councilwoman

Title : Mako of the Forums ~

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 7:58 pm

I never could get into Homestuck.. What's so good about it that you all like ^^?
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 8:01 pm

it's difficult to explain without spoiling stuff, but basically i like the character developement, you grow with them, see crazy adventures, friendships grow and wither, serious moments and battles ensue but also silly moments happen a lot of times. and putting such a burden on children and watching them overcome it against unbelieveable odds. it's just awsome. and the shiping potential is huge too!
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 9:51 pm

the character development and the plot lines are really interesting. it's really intricate and funny and it's fun to see how everything works together and things that are small end up meaning a lot. it's really funny because the author, andrew hussie, makes fun and plays on a lot of common archetypes and tropes and cliches. it's really clever and funny.

something else i really like is how involved it is. it's sprawling and it's big and it's smart and it's a journey. it's a big investment but if you're into fantasy and funny things and great characters and interesting plotlines, give it a try! it is a little draggy and slow in the beginning, but it picks up and it's 100% worth it.

as for my favorites; hard, but i'll do my best.

alpha kid: roxy
beta kid: rose (dave is close second)
troll: terezi and vriska
alpha troll: meenah
otp: johnkat
i also love jade, she's a badass.
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:05 am

ooh johnkat is a fav pairing of mine too, karkat seems like an asshole but he is so cute <3
Terezi is my patron troll so i like her too. I like roxy, she is funny when drunk but i admire her for letting go of the booza cause she recognized her addiction.

Oh and here is the video from the homestuck kickstarter, i show it to my friends to show them that homestuck is not boring at all:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb76XWttOnI
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 12:35 am

yeah, plus i super relate to roxy in the way that she tries to help everyone and tries to get the best result by letting her own desires and happiness go by the wayside.
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 7:32 pm

oh snap son! Homestuck just got updated for the first time in like 2 months I'M SO HAPPY
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeWed Jun 12, 2013 11:32 pm

omg i know, and it's hilarious. i love caliborn, and i especially love how current and open hussie is to making fun of his OWN comic. ahaha.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Water Chieftess
Moderators Councilwoman

ChmiaWater ChieftessModerators Councilwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:23 pm

So, I must be really out of the loop. What is Homestuck?
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:42 pm

Cat, dooooon't do iiiiit.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Water Chieftess
Moderators Councilwoman

ChmiaWater ChieftessModerators Councilwoman

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:45 pm

o.0 Will I live to regret it? *Hides*
Back to top Go down
Hanasakuya
White Lotus Leader
Founder

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 4:52 pm

It might make you a little nutty if you happen to like it. I didn't get into it because I thought it stated out slow-paced and whatnot. I might try it again, but, I dunno if it's my cup of tea. You could always try it out though, for sure. 

I heard some rumor that the majority of the fandom is just people that started like right in the middle, with Act 5 just so they could ship characters. 

It's actually a really complex story, Homestuck. You will be lucky to understand maybe 50-70% of what's going on.
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:55 pm

Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Tumblr_m76s2chp0Z1qe63qwo1_500

P.S. where is John?!
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:48 pm

Also I know most people say it's boring, it starts slow, but watch this video for the kickstarter to see that it is wacky and full of adventure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh hey we found john :3
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 2:44 pm

cool animations Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:35 pm

omg well if we're sharing animations... bluh it gets me so pumped about homestuck and the music is gooooorgeous.

Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 8:37 pm

sorry wow i haven't been keeping up with this topic. shame on me. but recent updates have been awesome. i love roxy man. and jade is such a babe. such a cooooool character. and i love the hilarity that continues to be dave strider?

also my otp. it has come to exist on the same plaaaaane of existence yay. but also, jade. she continues to be funny, and so do kanaya and karkat's conversations haha.

Last edited by thinkincolors on Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : HS update.)
Back to top Go down
AeroMage
Air Moderator

AeroMageAir Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:07 am

I know, any conversation with Dave is pure hilarity Very Happy
And OMG that last video you posted is gorgeous, it gave me goosebumps :O
Back to top Go down
thinkincolors
Water Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 10:28 am

right? so good.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK   Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let me tell you...about HOMESTUCK

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Jasmine Dragon :: The Dining Room :: Books and Comics-
ChatBox